How We Work
At Connors, we have over four decades of history of partnering with financial advisors and consultants on a regular basis and believe we have a solid understanding of what is needed to build a long lasting partnership.
As an independently owned registered investment advisory firm, we give you access to our associates’ expertise and a wide range of resources to enhance what you can offer your clients:
- Portfolio manager team conference calls
- One-on-one reviews with advisor
- Tactical updates
- Quarterly updates
- Branch visits by a Connors Investor Services representative
- In larger engagements, tailored solutions available
As the availability of investment opportunities continues to grow in both choice and complexity, it is important for the advisor to manage their time and stay focused on their client's needs. Attempting to manage all client assets can make it difficult to properly service the diverse needs that are required from a successful wealth management practice. A time tested strategy, such as covered call writing, is one of those strategies that we all know is time consuming and likely makes sense to outsource to a capable manager with expertise.
At Connors, we can help.
Founded in 1969 as a research company, we still get out there and do the legwork—doing our own research and analysis, while keeping a careful, daily eye on your client's investment. This core competence gives us the ability to deliver a portfolio that is managed with conviction and experience. Our portfolio management team has been intact for over 15 years and our average principal of the firm has been a part of the Connors Investor Services team for an average of 18 years.
Our service, our knowledge, and our unwavering commitment to doing business with integrity allow you to focus on other areas of your business—which is what having a good partner is all about.
CONNORS AT A GLANCE:
- Founded as a small-cap research firm in 1969 by James Connors
- Pioneer of option writing strategies since the Chicago Board Options Exchange began trading in 1973
- A 40-year track record on the flagship Connors Covered Call Strategy
- Second firm to be licensed to use BXM(SM) by Standard & Poor’s
- Experts in use of both individual equity options and major index options—S&P500, Russell 2000, ETFs, etc.
- Third-party manager for some of the largest broker dealer firms in the country